We hope that you are happy with your purchase. However, in the event that you need to return your order please read the following:
You have 30 days from receipt of your order in which you must notify us of your intention to return part or all of your order for a refund or an exchange.
This timescale is flexible during Christmas shopping times to allow for early shopping:
We've specially extended our returns period for the Christmas season. Items dispatched during the period from 15 November to 24 December inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 15 January the following year.
Cancellation under Distance Selling Regulations
The Distance Selling Regulations allow you a “cooling off” period. You may cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of the order. Cancellation must be in writing although no reason for cancellation is necessary. Email form of your intention to return the item(s) is acceptable as well as notifying us by submitting a “Return Request” form on our website.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to return the goods but no later than 30 days after you received your parcel. Any later notifications cannot be accepted. In order to notify us of a return please complete a Product Return Request on our website or contact us directly via email, phone or Facebook Messenger. You will then receive an email confirming that your return request was received and you will be provided with instructions on how to send the product back to us.
***Please do not send items back until you have contacted us and received a response with return instructions***
When you notify us of your intention to return the purchase we will advise you on how to return your parcel back to us. You are legally responsible for returning the item within 30 calendar days of cancelling. We will check the goods once we receive them and if the item(s) is in original condition with all the tags still attached and shows no signs of wearing we will refund the amount you paid for the item(s) to us via your original payment method (PayPal or debit/credit card through World Pay) within 3 business days.
Ez Hippie also reserves the right to cancel any accepted order prior to delivery, at Ez Hippie's discretion (whether or not payment was made), and this in case of any stock or material errors in connection with your order, the price or other conditions published on the Ez Hippie website relevant for your order, or if any further verification of your credit conditions or records so warrants. If payment was made and your order is cancelled, Ez Hippie will issue an appropriate refund to your original payment method (or may contact you to collect information in order to do so).
Trying on Garments
- Do leave the tags on the garment until you know for sure you are keeping it
- Do protect the garment from contact with body fluids, make up, perfume, food, smoke, ink or other fluids and pets.
- Do remove any item, such as jewellery, that might snag the fine material
Repacking the Garment/s
- We encourage you to use the packaging your order was sent in if possible - including outer postal wrapping if possible.
Take Care of the Garments in your Possession
Garments are pre-despatch checked and we reserve our legal right to refuse or reduce a refund or exchange where a garment is damaged or shows signs of being worn and washed. It pays to take care of the garment/s while they are in your care because under the Distance Selling Regulations we are allowed to reduce the amount of refund in line with “diminishing value” if the garment has been used or damaged.
"We reserve the right to limit refunds to in-store credit or refuse the refund entirely, if item is not in pristine condition upon arrival at our facility."
Return Postage - returns within UK
- Please note that all buyers will be liable for sending the parcel back to us at their own expense. We are unable to reimburse you for incurred return postage costs.
- If you do not contact us prior to returning your parcel and obtain a return label from us, we will not be liable to refund the cost of your return.
- If you requested an exchange for another size we ask that the item is sent back to us at your own expense and in return we will post the replacement to you free of charge. That way the exchange is more or less equal in terms of postage spent.
Return Postage - Outside UK
- Overseas customers should not use a courier but return via their local postal service and ensure that the Customs form (for outside the UK) is marked clearly RETURN ITEM/S. Failure to do this could result in an attempt by our Customs to charge Duty in which case we refuse to accept the delivery.
In circumstances where a customer wishes to return the item because of a perceived fault, we will request photos of the item before we can confirm the item can be returned and refunded at the cost of Ez Hippie. We make sure all items undergo quality control and thorough inspection for flaws before we dispatch them so any faulty items will be reviewed by our production team before a refund is approved.